Here's an update on the sci-fi wall. It took two days to make. It's only fast modelled to be a part of the test game. More info to come about it as soon I have collected all data about it.
Made with NDo2, 3DSMax and photoshop. Test game made with UDK.

Here's another Zbrush learning piece. A simple wall piece, a couple of hours of work. High poly done, only unwrap, projection and texturing left to do.

Chest is done! I have learnt a lot during this process, especially how to sculpt an dthe workflow with zbrush.

A new thing I'm working on, a slice of sci-fi wall. It's going to be part of a small experiment with an absract puzzle to test the ability of solving obstacles during time pressure. More info about that in later posts.

I have made some minor updates to the landscape. I got some feedback about the hills being quite high in the background and lacking trees, so I have made some updates :)

I'm currently working with the kismet to rig some cameras for my reel.

I have also been working with a Zbrush chest. High poly done, just retop, normal map baking and texturing left to do.